Haven’t you ever wondered what all was installed on your computer? Now you’ll know.
In addition, from this page you are able to investigate each program using Details, Explorer… and Properties. If you see a program you don’t want running on your computer, block it. That’s right, simply by highlighting a program and selecting “Block”, you can prevent programs from running on your computer. Many people used this feature to block the Windows 10 update programs.
- Program Name: This is name of the program accessing the file/folder.
- Full Path: Is the fully qualified path to the program accessing the file/folder.
- Version: Version of the program.
- Architecture: 32 or 64 bit.
- First Detected: Contains the timestamp when WAR first detected the program. This is not the date time when the program was first installed.
By default, this data is sorted alphabetically by Program Name, but you can change that by clicking in the column header. A little “carrot” appears in the far right of the column header and points in the direction of sorting.
This releases the highlighted program(s) from quarantine and flags them to prevent WAR from quarantining the program a second time.
This deletes the quarantined program from your computer and removes the entry from the Quarantine Page.