WinAntiRansom comes with prompt duration set to 5 minutes. You can adjust this value to anywhere from zero to 60 minutes.
- Setting the value to zero will prevent any prompts from being raised.
- Setting the value to 60 will keep prompts visible for up to 1 hour.
- The arrow keys increment the number of minutes by five.
- You may type in a number between 0 and 60 if you’d like.
Leave prompts visible until I answer or restart, whichever comes first
This will do exactly what it says and override prompt duration. I usually set my personal installation of WAR to this setting because I want to make sure I see every prompt.
Show taskbar icons for WinAntiRansom program prompts.
This setting does exactly what it says. If active, icons appear in your taskbar for each prompt raised by WinAntiRansom. This is very helpful if running a program that hides the prompt from being seen.
- You can use these like those for any other program.
- Clicking on it will raise the prompt to the foreground.
- The icons will blink immediately after the prompt is opened.
- Answering the prompt will automatically close the taskbar icon.